MIssion Overland Trailer Owners page

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Pro Tip:
You can't troubleshoot electrical issues without knowing if there is any power.
I highly recommend getting a multimeter. It does not have to be a high-end Fluke. The Harbor Freight unit on the right has worked perfectly for years. They used to be free, now they are less than $10.00.
Carrying some extra wire, fuses, connectors and a crimper couldn't hurt.

1664239456577.png

Kusala

How difficult is it to move the trailer around by hand? Specifically, I'd like to move and position the trailer by hand into my garage.

Thx.

eatSleepWoof

Do it for the 'gram
How difficult is it to move the trailer around by hand? Specifically, I'd like to move and position the trailer by hand into my garage.

Thx.

Are you a 5' woman that's 90lbs soaking wet or an NFL linebacker? The answer will lie somewhere in the middle.

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

I was told by I believe Mission Overland themselves that the big release date was at the end of September 2022. Crickets. So tired of waiting. Then out of nowhere I see the cargo version of the Summit come out. Someone has ADD issues at this company

EPO

If they design the Approach so that it will not fit into an 8ft garage, they will be missing a huge market.

EPO

83" provides an additional 10" to make 93" which should clear a standard 8 ft./96" garage door opening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94