MOAF 2022 Family pass $230

Ds4x4

Observer
We're unable to make it to Mid-atlantic overland festival this year and have to sell our 2person/Family pass for the weekend. Selling for $230, $20 off the current price of $250. Mainline overland will switch the ticket roster to your name after the transaction. If you've never been, it's an amazing close-knit community experience compared to how big and commercialized overland expo feels sometimes.

RacerAV

It's so strange to me having to pay so much for these events! I get that the venue isn't cheap but man, some of these expos are getting out of hand! Vendors pay to be there. People pay to see the vendors... there's gotta be a better way! The Explorer Expo in Skyforest, CA is July 23, and is free. That makes sense! I'd love to go to more expos but man, taking the family to one is like paying for Disneyland!

GLWS though, solid price for probably a solid weekend! The Off-road and Overland community is the best.

Sorry for thinking out lout again... lol

Ds4x4

Observer
Yea I get it too but at least I can say here that every class or instructional put on is included in the cost. There's trail rides across the Henwoods property, overland experts put on multiple classes amongst the other vendors and presenters. This has been my favorite event to go to every year.

Heck when's the last time you could say you hung out around the campfire drinking with Scott Brady and watching the meteor shower?

RacerAV

Yeah if you go and get in on all the classes, definitely worth it. Sucks up time though but that's life lol...

Paying for awesome experiences is always a win. Building memories and education, perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles