Moby1 Going Out Of Business? Has Anyone Received A Deposit Return?

shade

If you lost money get hold of IRS .you know that they did not report any of this cash a bank check is the same as cash
As I told you in the thread where that quote originated, I have nothing to do with any of these companies, and I was kidding you.

Is English not your primary language? There's nothing wrong with that, but it would explain some things.

jwiereng

As I told you in the thread where that quote originated, I have nothing to do with any of these companies, and I was kidding you.

Is English not your primary language? There's nothing wrong with that, but it would explain some things.

OPP has another thread about fibreglass rail top components. The concept piqued me, but the writing was difficult to understand. It would not surprise me to learn that OPP does not have English as his mother tongue.

zimm

Expedition Leader
You have their address, and they stole $20k from you?

I know what I'd do......

I'm not mocking you, as i'm sure emotionally this is what you think you would do, but for 20g doing something to someone where you are definitely on the POI list aint worth it. if you have kids, then you'd really think twice. hell, if you were retired at 70 and looking at 10-20, you'd think 3 times. we like to think when were close to death we'd say "******** it" and wack a guy that jacked us for the hell of it, but what really happens to most people, is they cant bear the thought of doing whats left in the hole.

for this? file the lawsuit, take what you can get, and do some scotch every time the thought aggravates you. cest la vie.

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
......start a trailer company after posting pics of one single custom trailer online.

1.) pics of trailer online
2.) dupe some suckers out of deposits
3.) ???????????
4.) PROFIT!

Seriously, there's like a dozen of ya'll. Get together and organize. One of ya'll has got to know a mob lawyer, at least.

Reactions: opp

shade

Has a single member of Vorsheers' management team ever been employeed at Moby1?

And, does any member of the original company (Moby1) receive a single dollar of compensation from Vorsheer?

If the answer to either question is yes....then it's organized crime.
If you want answers from VORSHEER, they may be found here:
https://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/vorsheer-introducing-ourselves.206097/

They've already answered several questions, so if people post civilly, maybe they'll keep it up.

shade

I have no dog in this fight. Thanks for the link though.
Neither do I. You asked good questions that deserve answers.

I completely understand the anger towards Moby1, but I wouldn't want to see a new company unfairly tainted by the old if all VORSHEER did was buy Moby1's assets at auction.

shade

@shade do you know anyone that works for VORSHEER? With approx 15 posts defending the new company it sounds like you must have inside info or connections...
Nope. I know nothing about them that isn't available on their site, or in posts here. I've never been a customer, or plan to be one, because I have no interest in a trailer.

If you re-read my posts, you may notice that more than anything else, I've been asking that they be treated fairly. As a new business, they have enough challenges without being unfairly saddled with someone else's bad deeds.

On the other hand, if they're in fact another scam in the making, they should be derided by all. So far, no one has offered anything solid that makes me think they're up to no good, so I don't think it's fair to assume they are because they bought some used welders.

Last edited:

JakeH

Adventurer
They have a whole lot more in common than some used welders. Word is it is the same shop, same employees, same address, same nonexistent inventory... When you have that much in common with known scammers, it is fair to say you will be judged as guilty until proven innocent.

shade

They have a whole lot more in common than some used welders. Word is it is the same shop, same employees, same address, same nonexistent inventory... When you have that much in common with known scammers, it is fair to say you will be judged as guilty until proven innocent.
Instead of going by "the word", why not post specific questions in their thread that I linked?

opp

Observer
Sad for all the victims that have to read this bs and hope there no more .Why not post specific questions in their thread and be lied to This should be a warning there not the only ones doing this buyer must beware more now than ever . I only stop by one builder. I am hurt you don't remember me . Shills vouch for you what could go wrong with that?
Triste pour toutes les victimes qui doivent lire ce bs et espèrent qu’il n’y aura pas plus. Pourquoi ne pas poser de questions précises dans leur fil et se faire mentir? Cela devrait être un avertissement: il n’est pas le seul à le faire. Je ne m'arrête que par un seul. Je suis blessé, tu ne te souviens pas de moi. Shills garantit pour vous ce qui pourrait aller de travers avec ça?
La casita restaurant on north main ST in Springville Utah has good food

Last edited:

shade

Sad for all the victims that have to read this bs and hope there no more .Why not post specific questions in their thread and be lied to This should be a warning there not the only ones doing this buyer must beware more now than ever . I only stop by one .I am hurt you don't remember me . shills vouch for you what could go wrong with that?
Triste pour toutes les victimes qui doivent lire ce bs et espèrent qu’il n’y aura pas plus. Pourquoi ne pas poser de questions précises dans leur fil et se faire mentir? Cela devrait être un avertissement: il n’est pas le seul à le faire. Je ne m'arrête que par un seul. Je suis blessé, tu ne te souviens pas de moi. Shills garantit pour vous ce qui pourrait aller de travers avec ça?
La casita restaurant on north main ST in Springville Utah has good food

It has been made clear where questions can be asked about VORSHEER. That would also be the correct place to refute any lies with the truth. If I've posted any "bs", quote me and refute my words. The same goes for whatever you think about what VORSHEER has posted. Basically, put up or shut up.

I expect that you'll continue whatever it is you're doing. That's easier than posing questions, doing research, and writing coherent posts, but it does nothing but make you look foolish, IMO. If you want to be taken seriously, and you want to punish VOSHEER for whatever role you can prove they had in Moby1's demise, then act accordingly.

GkraneTX

@shade....First off I have no skin in the Moby 1 game, so lets just get make that clear. From what I have read there are some very strange coincidences going on between Vorsheer and Moby One. The are quite a few people who have been duped out of A LOT of money. The coincidences whether they be verified or unverified, would be a huge BUYER BEWARE warning to me. With that much money at stake I don't see the benefit of taking a chance. I have no idea why you seem to be defending them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles