Moderators - thoughts on creating a "Commercial Expedition Trailers" forum?

Alloy

- Why not take the "other" our of "Other Custom Expedition Campers"

- There are forums/sub forums for every brand of RV. With the growing exp trailer market there is an oportunity to ceate forums for those.

Louisd75

Adventurer
I agree 100 %. I used to be on this forum with some frequency, looking for ideas, but now seldom. Nothing against the commercial built trailers, but just of little interest to me

Part of the issue that I have is that I'm on other forums and just don't want to spend the effort rehashing my build thread on multiple forums. I've linked to my build in my signature line as have many others, but that doesn't show up on mobile devices. For example, @Teardropper has a build thread on this forum, but there is more activity on his thread on a different forum. I follow his other thread while I just check in when I think about his expo thread.

Personally, I'd rather be able to see signature lines on mobile devices than have another subforum.

BTCSXJ

I also agree that there should be a section for DIY that is separate. I love looking at everyone's DIY builds and ideas, I have been impressed by many forum members and take inspiration from their work. As the OP stated, the trailer section has turned into a complaint section for people who bought their trailers. Maybe leave the Trailer thread as DIY and open them a "Buyer's Remorse" sub-forum?

Nd4SpdSe

Adventurer, eh?
It's hard to say. Even people with commercial campers may modify them, especially commercial teardrops and convert them for off-road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94