Molle Seat organizers

02rangeredge

Adventurer
I just got a set of 2 Springtail solutions of MP-X's and there are a few things that I know on them but I'm looking for inspiration. I was wondering what other people are putting on their molle seat covers/organizers?

Show me how you laid it out

HotNotch

I don't currently have any MOLLE seat covers, I've heard bad things about the Smittybilt ones as far as quality goes. However, I'm upholstering my entire back seat panel (toyota extended cab, basically a flat panel) with a MOLLE panel and then organizing it. Planning on having a rip away emt pouch, shotgun shell holder, then several other organizers to hold straps, tie downs, etc. Also planning on eventually having the bucket seats reupholstered and when I have that done having a MOLLE panel sewn onto the back of the seat cover. I'm planning on doing the back seat this week.

I made my center console out of an ammo can and have the lid adorned with a cut down MOLLE vest and a couple pouches. Comfortable and handy.

02rangeredge

Adventurer
I have a set of cabelas trailgears with 2 springfield solutions mpx panels that you may want to look into if you haven't gotten the panel yet, the molle is vertical on one side and horizontal on the other so if you can strap it to a surface it's reversible

Right now I have a very stocked Ripa way 1st aid pouch, a water bottle holder with sunglasses in it, a flashlight pouch and a small pouch of cliff bars (it's my DD, I work out of it) a multitool pouch for a gerb3r m600, and 2 zippo pouches, one with a lighter and another for earplugs, and I'm thinking maybe a rolling dump pouch for a trash bag but I'm not 100% on the layout and given the rigidity of the panels it's sort of a pain to attach pouches

HotNotch

I plan on having the stocked rip away emt pouch on the back panel. Within arms reach at all times is the plan. Have a led maglite in the clamps on the transmission tunnel, another backup in the ammo can console. Plan on having a tool roll on the back panel too, and maybe a pouch with some small atv straps. Then a pouch with some snack foods. Doing that would free up some room under the seats to store some back up clothes. Yeah I like those springtail MPX's. But since I need to get the one seat repaired I figured I'll just have the molle panel integrated on the seat back.

Blender

Adventurer
I too have been eyeing the spring tail solutions seat panel. I was planning to load it with a spare holster, paper towels or hand wipes, gloves, flashlights and other lightweight stuff, but I'm a bit skeptical of the rigidity. Especially with a pistol hanging from it.

I have been very happy with their molle panel made for an FJ Cruiser installed on a custom rack. The rigid panel holds 5-6 ratchet tie downs, hammock, 3 shackles with receiver adapter, and tire inflation hose/chuck. The shackles/hitch receiver did tear through the bag so it's mounted upside down for now.
UjsS3SFl.jpg

east_tn_81

Adventurer
Do you all keep this gear in your trucks full time? If you do to me this screams rob my vehicle it has tons of cool stuff.

02rangeredge

Adventurer
I too have been eyeing the spring tail solutions seat panel. I was planning to load it with a spare holster, paper towels or hand wipes, gloves, flashlights and other lightweight stuff, but I'm a bit skeptical of the rigidity. Especially with a pistol hanging from it.

I have been very happy with their molle panel made for an FJ Cruiser installed on a custom rack. The rigid panel holds 5-6 ratchet tie downs, hammock, 3 shackles with receiver adapter, and tire inflation hose/chuck. The shackles/hitch receiver did tear through the bag so it's mounted upside down for now.
UjsS3SFl.jpg

the panels are actually really rigid, enough so that they're almost irritating to put pouches on, what's your total pistol/ mags weigh? I think it'd hold up pretty well to everything else though

Blender

Adventurer
Do you all keep this gear in your trucks full time? If you do to me this screams rob my vehicle it has tons of cool stuff.

It's all kept full time. Everything serves a purpose. Cooler and guns are the only things unloaded. It's not my DD, so it sits in the garage 6 days a week. Bed storage is all below the rail for semi-stealth. Theft is a possibility though.

Blender

Adventurer
the panels are actually really rigid, enough so that they're almost irritating to put pouches on, what's your total pistol/ mags weigh? I think it'd hold up pretty well to everything else though

Internet says my bigger pistol weights 1.5 lbs empty. Add in 11 rounds of 9mm. I wouldn't be carrying extra magazines. Think it could work? It'd be occasional relief storage.

02rangeredge

Adventurer
then heck yeah, its decently rigid as is and then you run 3-4 nylon straps to hold it to the seat nice and tight, it'd hold no problem

east_tn_81

Adventurer
Thanks for the replies. I am just trying to figure out how to keep items in my DD and keep them organized without making my truck look inviting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior