Molle style spice rack?

rayra

Expedition Leader
MOLLE style? Easy. Find a milsurp grenadier's bandolier or pack panel for 40mm grenades. I think it's just the right size for most 'normal' spice containers.

M40mmGrenStrip.png

robert

Expedition Leader
I was fortunate enough to buy one of these kits a couple of years ago and I just refill the tins as needed: https://www.worldmarket.com/product/travel-spice-kit.do
I think World Market has a smaller version these days and I've seen several kits that use small tins but none as compact and complete as the one I linked. This company has some cool kits including this sweet mixology kit. They even have test tubes with some crazy expensive salt. No affiliation, never tried them, but I'm thinking about ordering their Global Taco Seasoning Kit.

Scoutman

Explorer
That's a nice setup. I was going to suggest a Blue Ridge Overland Gear cooking bag attached to that grid and then attach the spices with velcro strips but it looks like the metal tins idea worked out great.

Depending on where you live/travel and how often you go through them, those oils may go rancid quicker being in the back window of a rig like that. Just something to keep in mind. The spices probably won't like it much either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz