Monteros on craigslist

charlatan

Here's a Montero Sport (not mine) with the factory rear locker. See the sticker and the "R D LOCK" switch in picture #5.
^ sorry, I am not seeing the link. I am in the market and have been searching all over creation.
Here's one I found. Engine has been rebuilt (not sure by whom yet), and I am not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I also can't tell if it has the rear locker. I plan to call him today to inquire.

Swank Force One

Adventurer
I have the parts to fix my truck in hand, but am considering just pulling all the parts i think i can sell off of it and sending the rest to the crusher as the market seems to have completely stagnated.

Any thoughts? Any vultures out there looking for parts? I like the truck, but i already bought its replacement and i cannot/will not keep 4 SUVs on hand.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Here's one for sale by one of my coworkers, he's taken good care of it (older guy) and it really hasn't been wheeled.

eporter

Adventurer
These things are cool, such a bargain compared to FJ80s. I see a couple in my neighborhood and am always curious. Are montero owners as polarized about the swing out door as GX470 owners? I don’t mind the swingout door on my GX, my FJ60 tailgate/hatch combo might be my favorite.

MogsAndDogs

These things are cool, such a bargain compared to FJ80s. I see a couple in my neighborhood and am always curious. Are montero owners as polarized about the swing out door as GX470 owners? I don’t mind the swingout door on my GX, my FJ60 tailgate/hatch combo might be my favorite.
What do you mean by polarized?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cayouche