Monty the 3rd Gen Montero

It sounds like you are looking into the Koni RAID shocks/struts...Are the rears 88-5389?
Do you know the extended and collapsed length of the rears?
Cheers

Hi, correct!

From the Pajero forum I found it states "Koni 90; 476MM; 62mm"

This would be about 1-2mm more extension and compression than stock shocks.

What interests me is the size of the shock and the uniqueness to them.

Enjoyed catching up on this build. You're really dialing it in. I'm jealous of your color combo. I have a 2003 Limited as well. Are you active on the Mitsubishi Montero USA page? If not, would you mind if I posted a link to this build thread? Keep up the adventures. Rob OB#7071 20181006_102020.jpg

Enjoyed catching up on this build. You're really dialing it in. I'm jealous of your color combo. I have a 2003 Limited as well. Are you active on the Mitsubishi Montero USA page? If not, would you mind if I posted a link to this build thread? Keep up the adventures. Rob OB#7071 View attachment 496598
Your rig is so clean! I am in the FB group! I will post something up! I also recently posted the Gen3 lift sheet!

Finished up my Gen3 drawer system today. Initial build was done by a great dude in Santa Barbara, It was rushed due to my time frame.

I went back and made some changes. Added carpet to the sides and raised it 4 inches which is enough to add a camp table, tripods, or trekking poles underneath! Also the height allows me to use the bottom area of the gen3 third row seat as storage!
Tomorrow I will finish up adding tie down points for stuff. 2019-02-17 17.19.33-2.jpg 2019-02-17 16.13.16 HDR-2.jpg

Attachments