Morocco & Western Sahara

Scott Brady

Founder
I have the DVD (Chris Scott sent me a copy), and it plays great on the laptop.

A really fun one to watch!

I know BajaTaco enjoyed it as well.

roamingyak

Observer
calamaridog said:
I would like to buy a video but I was worried it wouldn't play? Is there not a difference in the region format or something?
:

It is an All Regions DVD, so there is no problem with Region codes. It is in PAL format which most of the world uses, but in North America you use NTSC, so your TV/ DVD player won't be able to play it.

However, ANY computer with a DVD player will be able to play it just fine (and maybe a few top end system that offer PAl playback - most European TV's and dvd players will play NTSC as well just fine)

Scott Brady

Founder
Darrin,

When are you heading to the US next?

Make sure to let us Yanks know, and we will organize an "expedition" in your honor.

We will call it the "Roamingyank Adventure" :camping:

No need to worry about a truck either, as I have a spare you can borrow.

Outback

Explorer
What a coincidence! I ordered your video yesterday and today I read this thread. Small world! Sounds like you had fun!

overla

Darrin,

You'll be pleased to know that i made a comment on my website about wanting your video - and my girlfriend must have seen it as i caught her setting up a paypal account immediately after reading it.

So, i'll let you know!!! might be after Christmas tho i suspect - i have waited 6 months, so i can wait a little longer i suppose!

We are planning on heading to Morocco for a month or so next year - stretch the old Landy defender's legs a bit!!!

Cheers
Bruce

overla

Darrin,

Got the DVD from my girlfriend (Nancy, she emailed you) last week. Really enjoyed it, thanks! I would have liked to have seen more about your car, the mods etc but thats just me, really enjoyable otherwise and well filmed - thanks!

Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94