MotionX HD Still viable?

REDrum

Aventurero de la Selva
Any Motionx geeks out there? Question....

I've been running MXHD for about 7 years and recently went to upgrade and most recent version seems to be 2014.... Am just not seeing the most current version or is it no longer being supported by parent company? Thnx

1Louder

Explorer
Any Motionx geeks out there? Question....

I've been running MXHD for about 7 years and recently went to upgrade and most recent version seems to be 2014.... Am just not seeing the most current version or is it no longer being supported by parent company? Thnx

I don't even see it in the app store anymore. I would look at Gaia GPS, Topo Maps +, maybe ViewRanger.. IMHO Gaia GPS is the best but it is an investment in at least the base membership subscription.

REDrum

Aventurero de la Selva
I would look at Gaia GPS

Yup, agreed I have run it too. Started with it 8 years ago but MX was better back then. But the new version is really great. I'm looking for info on MX to migrate about 100 routes I've mapped off an old iPad, but no more support from the parent company :(

1Louder

Explorer
Yup, agreed I have run it too. Started with it 8 years ago but MX was better back then. But the new version is really great. I'm looking for info on MX to migrate about 100 routes I've mapped off an old iPad, but no more support from the parent company :(

Are you having problems exporting your tracks? There seem to be 2 ways. One didn't work for me and one did. The one that did was go to Tracks, All Tracks, then use the dropdown and choose export tracks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior