Mount Alu-Cab Shadow Awning to Leitner ACS (Forged)

jm78

I've seen two threads discussing this exact question, but no real explanation of what exactly to do. So here is the question again.

Please note that the awning kit from Leitner (https://www.leitnerdesigns.com/accessories/awning-bracket) will not work with the Alu-Cab. Also, I'm using a wide RTT (Falcon Max) and plan to keep the awning installed on the truck for tailgating but do not plan to keep the RTT on all the time.

I have the Leitner ACS (old) version and have mounted a couple of different awnings, I may be able to help. But I'm confused about what your question is.

jm78

Oh, sorry! I need to mount an Alu-Cab Shadow Awning to the newer Leitner. Any suggestions on what I should use?

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
In the past, the simplest way to attach the Shadow Awn to the Leitner Designs systems was to replace the load bars with Alu-Cab 1450mm units and utilize the load bar awning mount kit. This is a fully bolt on solution, but a set of mounts could also be fabricated by the end user to utilize the Leitner Designs load bars as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles