My 2016 Jeep JKU Build - "Summer Lofn"

FlightMedicJP

getting rid of the dana 30 front and surprisingly it's cheaper to get a mopar rubicon rear axle with locker than to re gear and install a locker.

FlightMedicJP

Easy Install of KC Cyclone lights under the hood for some night lighting. Went with green to save night vision. I'm leaving the heat blanket out for a while to do the daystar hood vents next.

Lift is in, wheels are at the powder coater and tires on the way. Need more time in the day and week.

20181025_211203.jpg

FlightMedicJP

So I finally got around to fixing my body damage from the Uwharrie Jeep Jamboree. I bent my Sahara steps and mounts. On the way home from North Carolina I found a set of Rubicon Rock Sliders for $70 on craigslist. Big time Score!!

FlightMedicJP

Just finished my dual battery install today. Easy install with a few hiccups. Once it gets a bit warmer in the spring I am going to clean up and shorten some of my electrical runs.

Attachments

• dualbattery.jpg
    dualbattery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 36

FlightMedicJP

Installed the daystar hood vent kit yesterday. I took some temperature readings and was gonna repeat it today but it's raining. I'll get it done tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94