My Family's Overlanding Vlog Series - First Trip with our Turtleback Released

Jasonkoko

Observer
This is one of the many attributes which make your videos so enjoyable..... I (and most other parents) can easily relate to the interruptions by little people.... :********:

Well that's life right!

haha

By the way - love your signature, so SO true!

I've often said one of my favorite things about camping and adventure is how much it helps me to appreciate my home, my bed, being able to walk from my bed to the bathroom and STAY INSIDE! haha.

Jasonkoko

Observer
Hey HEY everyone!

Just rolled out Ep/VLOG 27!

This was our trip from Branson to Moab and what a trip it was! Two days and the drive was absolutely incredible!

At the end of this day we're camping in MOAB - so you know what that means! Next week's vlog will have TRAIL TIME! SO. MUCH. FOOTAGE. The edit will be interesting for sure!

garwhal

Observer
Jason, I love your videos. We live in SLC. We homeschool and we love the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

garwhal

Observer
Oh Nice!

We're moving to heber next year!! Can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is awesome. There is so much to. Perhaps we will have a chance to link up and explore. I grew up in slc under the shadows of the wasatch mountains. So. Much. To. Do!

Jasonko

That is awesome. There is so much to. Perhaps we will have a chance to link up and explore. I grew up in slc under the shadows of the wasatch mountains. So. Much. To. Do!

For sure!! Just keep an eye on my instagram and YouTube channels. You keep in the loop!

Jasonkoko

Observer
Hey Everyone!

Just released vlog 28!

This was our first day in Moab, we did Fins n Things - some of it with the Turtleback! :Wow1:

Jasonko

Awesome! For sure!! Just keep an eye on my IG and YouTube channel and you'll see when I'm finally there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier