my hunting and family outing rig

tlr

Adventurer
I saw the bumper pics. Looks awesome. One question will the end caps work with the factory bumper?

IncorpoRatedX

Explorer
I saw the bumper pics. Looks awesome. One question will the end caps work with the factory bumper?

They will not, the factory bumper can barely support the plastic caps. You have to run our center section or make your own (totally easy, promise!)

IncorpoRatedX

Explorer
Ok sounds good. What about the factory fog lights?

They wont tranfer over unless you're good with a welder and grinder. There's no provisions for them, but there's nothing stopping you from chopping the stock mount off the factory bumper and retrofitting it to this one. that's a lot of work for sub-par lighting compared to what's available today though. You can re-use the connectors to wire on any kind of light pod, light bar or whatever the circuit will handle. I did two LED cubes wired to the factory fog lights. They're about 30-50 shipped on ebay.

tlr

Adventurer
Installed an LED light strip on the third brake light with a small on/off switch. Works great.

IMG_20180505_113003.jpgIMG_20180505_221332.jpg

tlr

Adventurer
Was at ranch and home and found this on my rig when I went to leave. Parked next to a white 1st Gen 2 door. Just wanted to say thanks.

IMG_20190212_134301.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles