My Mid-life Crisis "build."

bkg

Explorer
Hard to say if they were howling... there is so much sound deadening in the 4Runner and the tires him just enough.... but I am trusting the guy who was doing the alignment was correct (if not, I’m friends with his wife on FB through a Toyota group... I’ll raise hell ?). And... it is much better. The drive in front wheel drive was scary - which supports the wheel bearing issue..... or.... I’m just justifying the $$$ to myself!!!!!

Edit: I’ll admit, the fact that the service writer and person shuffling the vehicles both commented on how clean the truck is... made me feel a bit better. Lol.

bkg

Explorer
Vibration is making me want to go buy some dynamite...

Parking the 4Runner for a bit... been way behind on getting the tractor done (grandfathers 8n/9n hybrid) so taking thanksgiving week off to work on the 4Runner. Hoping I’ll find a had cv or something.

Btw, painting toooob sucks

Attachments

• 6C44CE0B-E5F6-4702-8F6C-4866818158B3.jpeg
    6C44CE0B-E5F6-4702-8F6C-4866818158B3.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 89

Clutch

<---Pass
Vibration is making me want to go buy some dynamite...

Parking the 4Runner for a bit... been way behind on getting the tractor done (grandfathers 8n/9n hybrid) so taking thanksgiving week off to work on the 4Runner. Hoping I’ll find a had cv or something.

Btw, painting toooob sucks

Don't think I have ever seen a front end loader made out of tube. Pretty cool!

You should see all of the old tractors sitting in fields out here. I'll have to take some pictures and post them in that thread you started for me.

Reactions: bkg

bkg

Explorer
I'm seriously thinking about selling the 04 xtracab, the 04 doublecab and the 02 4Runner... and buying a JK.

There... putting it in writing makes it real. :D

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Have so many friends with FJ’s.. I should have bought one when I had a chance in 2011 - was frame off and only $6500.

But I need something that clients can ride in while wearing a suit.?
Yeahhhh..... I think it would still work. See, totally professional:

Reactions: bkg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne