My new camper and truck ready for gnarly dirt roads

Mundo4x4Casa

West slope, N. Ser. Nev.
O.K. it's humor, but we need some right now. We've been so into getting the weight down without loosing off road capabilities, this ad just
522673popped out at me:
It looks as if it has 2 propane tanks and a lot of storage. What is that jack holding up? Is that an E/W bed over the cab? I have misgivings about those P rated tires going the distance. Air bags @ 100 pounds should fix everything. And the departure angle leave something to be desired; unless of course, you take the floor jack along with you to get out of the gas station driveway. I'm not so sure using only the front tie downs are going to work too well on those whoops. jefe

Last edited:

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
O.K. it's humor, but we need some right now. We've been so into getting the weight down without loosing off road capabilities, this ad just
View attachment 522673popped out at me:
It looks as if it has 2 propane tanks and a lot of storage. What is that jack holding up? Is that an E/W bed over the cab? I have misgivings about those P rated tires going the distance. Air bags @ 100 pounds should fix everything. And the departure angle leave something to be desired; unless of course, you take the floor jack along with you to get out of the gas station driveway. jefe
Inbred mobile home.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
who are these people?

Unfortunately they are everywhere. You can’t legislate common sense. I saw somebody pulling a 35’ 5th wheel with a mid 80s short box 1/2 ton not long ago. He was heading for a VERY long steep downhill. I got out of the area pronto!

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Unfortunately they are everywhere. You can’t legislate common sense. I saw somebody pulling a 35’ 5th wheel with a mid 80s short box 1/2 ton not long ago. He was heading for a VERY long steep downhill. I got out of the area pronto!
Yeah,you can't fix stupid.

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
No brakes in the rain:
saggy-suspension.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles