Need advice on a F150

iron pig

I am new to the board and came here because of my interest in FJ's but because of financial reasons and my wife expecting our 4th child in a few weeks I feel that my purchase of a Toyota may be pushed back a bit.

Now I really want to start a project vehicle and I already have a 2005 F150 FX4 crew cab truck and a 2000 4x4 Excursion. Has anyone seen any good expedition prep for either of those vehicles? I did check out the "Excursion RV" thread but I am looking for something a little more rugged.

Any advice or links would be appreciated.

Thanks.

big sky trapper

Adventurer
I havnt seen alot for either truck. but im building an f150 as well so we'll have to post along as we go. Ive built many vehicles over the years from mild to wild from chevy's to jeeps to yoda's and all are about the same. Ive allways seem to got the best idea's for build up's and mods from the toyota groups and the net is full. I just adapted the idea to fit what ever i was driving at the time.

I would think almost any rig can be made to go...just how big is the wallet and the time you have to make it happen....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94