Need rear suspension advice for '16 Tacoma

I’m familiar with this issue. Dclb truck. Alucab shell, cvt hardshell tent, decked bed system, relentless fab. Imperioli with swing out, 1 scepter can snd a 37” spare
Guessing I’m in the 600 lb constant load area.
I ordered the one hd’s Way too soft. Springs went into an immediate W shape.
Called ome and they sent me the extra add a leaf. Truck is now sitting level with my 3” TC longvtravel setup.
Springs still exhibit a pretty significant W shape, but Ride quality is pretty good.
Still looking for a better option

Tacoma rear springs have looked too flat and odd to me since 1995 but it's normal, particularly for 2005+ with the tension shackles. On my 1991 if the springs looked like they do from the factory on a Taco I'd have assumed they were toast having gone into recurve. But in the FSM they appear drawn flat or almost negatively curved.

rearspring.png

I dunno. OME springs also have a pronounced flat section in the middle, which doesn't help visually to my eyes. Personally, I'd only worry if you do a shackle flip on a 2005+, then the springs would not like being asked to go into a reverse arch.

I’m familiar with this issue. Dclb truck. Alucab shell, cvt hardshell tent, decked bed system, relentless fab. Imperioli with swing out, 1 scepter can snd a 37” spare
Guessing I’m in the 600 lb constant load area.
I ordered the one hd’s Way too soft. Springs went into an immediate W shape.
Called ome and they sent me the extra add a leaf. Truck is now sitting level with my 3” TC longvtravel setup.
Springs still exhibit a pretty significant W shape, but Ride quality is pretty good.
Still looking for a better option
I suspect you are much closer to the 1000lb range than 600lbs.

AluCab ~160
Hardshell RTT ~150
Decked ~200
Bumper ~100 (over stock one)
Larger tire ~30 (over stock)

That's already 640, and doesn't include any armour (gas skid? sliders?), contents of Decked setup, load bars for your RTT, any awnings/maxtrax/hi-lift/recovery equipment you carry, spare fuel, etc.

I'm in much the same boat, and will be trying to 'slim down' in the near future.