New 2021 Crux Model 2700 Expedition Trailer - $15,900 OBO

Denver4x4

2021 Crux Expedition Trailers Model 2700 trailer. This is a new unit - I have two of them I got from the factory. They are moving their workshop out of state and had two overstock units. I have one gunmetal grey and one silver.
Tent unfolds easily with a hand winch.•Annex has 130 sq.ft. of living space all with 7–9 ft. of headroom•Heavy-duty, off-road suspension allows you to head deep into the backcountry.

Trailer Dimensions: L 13’ 8” x 5’ 7” x 4’ 6”
Tongue Weight: 220 Lbs.
UVWR: 2,700 Lbs.
GVWR: 4,250 Lbs.
Suspension: Independent suspension with heavy duty springs and gas charged shocks
Brakes: 12” electric brakes with a hand brake on the draw bar
Safety Chains: Dual drawbar safety chains
Chassis: Heavy duty, off-road, galvanized steel frame
Rims and Tires: 15” alloy rims, six bolt pattern and 31” x 10.5” Cooper tires
Connection Plug: Standard 7-pin connection plug
Water Tank: Stainless Steel 26 Gallons with alloy skid plate
Storage: All storage doors have air-tight, waterproof seals and locks
Jerry Cans: Two jerry can holders on drawbar
Stabilizer Legs: Four heavy duty, adjustable, lockable legs
Lights: LED lights throughout trailer, in crucial
locations: chef’s galley, electrical panel, refrigeration chamber,
LED tail lights
Front Bed Size: 6’ 4" x 5’ 3”
Electrical: Two 100A/H deep cycle battery, overload
protection, four 110V outlets, two 12V outlets,
2000w inverter. Battery
Is charged by your vehicle when
7 pin style plug is connected. Shore power and Zamp solar power
Coupler: 360 degree poly block coupling
Trailer Jack: Heavy Duty Swing Up 10 inch Jockey wheel
Roof: Gas lifting shocks for roof
Interior: Full Internal wood floor and under seat storage, folding table 2’3” L x 2’ W folds down to covert sofa into an additional bed.
Chef’s Galley: Slide out stainless kitchen with Dometic two burner propane stove, Dometic sink and electric water pump
Tent: 15oz Coated Canvas tent and annex, with sun shades and alloy poles

EEE38EAE-C4D7-47D7-89A5-0BCDE5CE0D16.jpeg
7700968D-9276-43F8-8B39-3185039EE03D.png

Last edited:

jrandom

This seems like a BS post, no one has gotten any response here, if it isn't well I guess OP is in no rush to sell them.

Kep01

These trailers are imported from China. I owned on for a year. Piece of crap! They also flooded the market after we bought ours with cheaper prices. We took a loss to sell it but was happy to be done with it. There customer service is crap. Called about problems from day one and never had anything done to fix the problems. So I fixed them myself. After about 5k miles everything was falling apart. Had to replace rivets in the doors and basically dismantle the whole trailer and put lock tight on everything. Do yourself a favor and buy a good quality made in the USA trailer. Cheaper is not better in this case. You will spend more than it’s worth trying to keep it up. Sorry about the rant but been trying to warn others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrandom

These trailers are imported from China. I owned on for a year. Piece of crap! They also flooded the market after we bought ours with cheaper prices. We took a loss to sell it but was happy to be done with it. There customer service is crap. Called about problems from day one and never had anything done to fix the problems. So I fixed them myself. After about 5k miles everything was falling apart. Had to replace rivets in the doors and basically dismantle the whole trailer and put lock tight on everything. Do yourself a favor and buy a good quality made in the USA trailer. Cheaper is not better in this case. You will spend more than it’s worth trying to keep it up. Sorry about the rant but been trying to warn others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the rant, seriously, really do appreciate it. It certainly falls into the to good to be true price point.

Nomadic52

Observer
I’d like to offer a different perspective based on our experience with our 2018 Crux 1600. We bought this used 3 months ago and have done 800 miles off road in AZ this year and 600 here back home in OR recently. We trailered it back form AZ APRIL 1st and have had no problems. We’ve had it on horrible washboard and some pretty technical terrain and it’s been super capable and absolutely no quality issues. We got a super deal on ours and even though it was used, it showed no sign whatsoever of it having been used before we got it.
Customer service from the owner of Crux is non existent however as others have said. I’ve called the owner on the Crux ph number three times, left messages each time, never got a call back. Had to call Tuff Stuff as they use the same Chinese built trailers and fit them out slightly differently. They were super helpful so that might steer any interested customers to consider them over the Crux models. So far after over 3000 miles on road and off we couldn’t be happier.
26490FFC-2EB8-460C-847F-A53A51705A7F.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior