New Build: 2014 Ram 2500 Power Wagon

SonOfNeptune

pic.aspx.jpeg

Finally picked up my Overland Platform... A used 2014 Ram 2500 Power Wagon. First things first... graphics are gone.

Attachments

• IMG_6902.jpg
    IMG_6902.jpg
    591.4 KB · Views: 56

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Nice! I love my PW. How do you like the AEV bumper? Was it hard to install and how was the winch swap? Get a "Stubby" antenna makes the truck look so much better too.

SonOfNeptune

The AEV Bumper is SOLID! It was a bit of a pain to install with a broken hand. That, and the instructions are a bit confusing. The ones supplied in the box didn't apply 100% to the install. I ended up having to go online and read the instructions there and then determine what was going to work best. The winch mods are/where easy. Overall I am stoked with the outcome.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
4th gen goodness! You might want to ditch the red part of the grill. It's a bit much... Maybe some black dip?

Are the factory PW wheels 17s?

SonOfNeptune

IMG_6999.jpg

the wheels are 17". As for the red grill... its kinda growing on me

While its not much.... I took the bed rack up to the fabricators to have it modified a bit so that it would fit the PW. The plan is to pick it up tomorrow. After that I will be able to mount the CVT Roof Top Tent. In the mean time... a little teaser from the down time that I had yesterday.

WhoteRicket

View attachment 320751

the wheels are 17". As for the red grill... its kinda growing on me

While its not much.... I took the bed rack up to the fabricators to have it modified a bit so that it would fit the PW. The plan is to pick it up tomorrow. After that I will be able to mount the CVT Roof Top Tent. In the mean time... a little teaser from the down time that I had yesterday.

Very curious to see you rack/rtt set up on the PW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online