New Canvas for our Flippac

PLaBarge

Hi There,

Bought our Flippac used and still loving it! However, by next year it will prob need new canvas. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this? We live in Colorado. There have prob been previous threads, but I have not visited the forum in quite some time so please indulge me.

PattyFlippac.jpg

Xrunner

Explorer
This thread would be a good starting point if you are wondering about possible upgrade options.

Or are you looking for a factory replacement canvas? Do you know what year your flippac is?

Jr_Explorer

Explorer
I'd contact FRP (http://www.flippac.com/ although the site seems to be down right now) and ask for a factory tent. The lid and opening (and therefore the tent) are all the same size regardless for what truck the flippac is made for. That is one of the beauties of the design.

Edited to say... HOLY COW! Flip-pac updated their website! You don't understand. I think Al Gore set up their website back when he invented the internet and it hadn't changed since that time!

Last edited:

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Edited to say... HOLY COW! Flip-pac updated their website! You don't understand. I think Al Gore set up their website back when he invented the internet and it hadn't changed since that time!

I couldn't believe it, so I tried to check for myself. Nothing but black currently, although maybe it's taking time to be cached now, since the old cache was about as old as anything on the web.

austintaco

Explorer
The site was up yesterday, but you couldn't navigate up or down to see a full page. They still had the decade old plus photos from what I could see. However, it looks like one of the photos has a rain fly from SLO pictured. Did they start selling these?

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
It's back up now. That's amazing. They updated the web page for the first time in like 10 years, and the page is still 10 years out of date.

Jantony

Canvas Replacement

You may ... want to try Nemo. They are delving into pop-ups, etc. Superior tent and much finer mesh. Check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles