New Custom Grille Concept: Would you buy THIS?

MattJ

Adventurer
x2 It needs the whole "evil look", along with red halo headlights. Then it would be "SEMA rig" worthy. :beer:

Thanks for all of the feedback so far! In response to some suggestions, here is an updated version with halo lights and a steel mesh background.

y4mnHIfOBcZHuaFfxorqanrEfnwNHphn_uzTGw_cNwi-pL0nag0yK8h8_uASpy7TXzt_nEbSt0IWg3zWMtN0mYLAf-qczhe63HXjIWbybKxQoiBrTrlMMMzlmvApvJXVdC0ZUoYBE7WXqmdulCVgbbkZy1xmJQp5U0LRGwOwpdNHCySTxDExhytzZ2zTv7daUc-3JE4rsiskVtCbb6EfwclBg

Last edited:

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
Re: ver 2.0

Bruh - ya' nailed it!

Launch a pre-sale now. First 25 orders get a free vape pen and monster energy sticker.

Gonzzo

Observer
May I chime in?...

If you have the tallent and equipment to make the grill then may I suggest a stock looking grille but with the option of a light bar, say 20"?......

I have been looking for something like this for years now, I have found that I'm either stuck with cutting the grill and installing a mesh lannel fitted with a led bar or installing vertical bars which I'm not sure how that would work.

Just my .02

Have a good one!.....

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

jscherb

Expedition Leader
May I chime in?...

If you have the tallent and equipment to make the grill then may I suggest a stock looking grille but with the option of a light bar, say 20"?......

I have been looking for something like this for years now, I have found that I'm either stuck with cutting the grill and installing a mesh lannel fitted with a led bar or installing vertical bars which I'm not sure how that would work.

Just my .02

Have a good one!.....

Is this what you mean? http://www.cliffride.com/product/holcomb-light-bar-grille/

Or, you could install Multipod LEDs in the slats, they're small enough to fit in the slats.

SingleLEDs_zpspeguz1da.jpg

This image is a quick photo-edit to simulate what it might look like:

GrilleSlotSim3_zpszv7mfdst.jpg

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
Is this what you mean? http://www.cliffride.com/product/holcomb-light-bar-grille/

Or, you could install Multipod LEDs in the slats, they're small enough to fit in the slats.

SingleLEDs_zpspeguz1da.jpg

This image is a quick photo-edit to simulate what it might look like:

GrilleSlotSim3_zpszv7mfdst.jpg

I'd go with three, would be JUST like a raptor. Added to the trail beast grill would be sweet. Still feels like there is something missing...needs more ************. Wonder if the OP has checked out wayalife?

Gonzzo

Observer
Jscherb:
That's exactly what I was looking for!.
Although I also really like your idea, I'm sure the OP won't mind a threadjack, do you have any more information on the small lights?.

Keep:
********!, Sorry bud!....

Thanks all.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke