New Expedition Camper - Overland Explorer

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
I suspect the only thing(s) Bullfinch is the fitting and possibly the shower head. I suspect the hose is generic and can be made any length. I am scheduled to pick up the camper Thursday next week. I can tell you for sure after that. Or perhaps Mark from Overland Camper will chime in here.

Howard

Thank you !

If it is a generic hose and the fittings are possible to be disassembled, then it should be no problem...

Did some later looking on a few UK websites and there is a 2m replacement hose available, so one hopes the fittings are not a problem and available on this side of the pond ;)

java

Expedition Leader
Thank you !

If it is a generic hose and the fittings are possible to be disassembled, then it should be no problem...

Did some later looking on a few UK websites and there is a 2m replacement hose available, so one hopes the fittings are not a problem and available on this side of the pond ;)

My local marine store had the metric fittings needed for the backside connections, if there is something weird that might be a good place to look.

HowardH

Adventurer
Wow just got the email. My camper is done. Wish I was leaving right now as opposed to waiting until Wednesday next week. Here are some pics I was emailed today.

The bunk bed/dinette.
20171208_103456.jpg

Some detail of the roof and a/c
20171208_104617.jpg

Side view
20171208_104309.jpg

HowardH

Adventurer
Counter showing diesel stove and the sink.
20171208_104203.jpg

Interior right side showing pantry and fridge.
20171208_104111.jpg

View of dinette left side with small return sized for an ARB style chest fridge/freezer or other storage.
20171208_103756.jpg

java

Expedition Leader
Awesome! I'm sure it's going to be even better when you pick it up!

The design looks great.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
Wow just got the email. My camper is done. Wish I was leaving right now as opposed to waiting until Wednesday next week. Here are some pics I was emailed today.

The bunk bed/dinette.

Some detail of the roof and a/c

Side view

WOW ! Looks wonderful ! ! ! :D

HowardH

Adventurer
At Lite Industries picking up my camper. Performing the final finishing touches. Fantastic attention to detail. Very impressed with my camper.

They have a TEK 4 machine in the shop. Was interesting to see that this 100,000 lb machine has the same mounting system as my little flatbed. 🙂

28F875B9-7599-4E17-A2CE-A8288529AF7E.jpg

68F9FFDD-FD62-45CC-A632-AD465CE426F3.jpg

HowardH

Adventurer
Official camper weight is 3550 lbs. Not sure how that might compare to others, but too me it's a very light weight for a 12' long full width camper.

java

Expedition Leader
That looks amazing Howard! How does it drive?

3550lbs is very light IMO as well. Is that wet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles