New F150!

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Picked her up this morning in Utah. 2018, 3.5, has all the other options I want.

As for the color, slap a Maltese cross on the door and I could be mistaken for the battalion fire chief!

Or, to paraphrase Nigel Tufnel from “this is Spinal Tap”, “how much more red could this be? And the answer is none. None more red.”
08e10ede7921cfa84cc18b51b22528df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quickfarms

Adventurer
36 gallons and just over 20, though it’s all freeway at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great a real tank and some good mileage

I hate my 2006 LJ because it only gets a little over 200 miles to the tank. My wife's CRV gets about 400 miles to the tank. I hate when I have to get gas before I need to take a break.

deserteagle56

Adventurer
You'll just have to get used to seeing that kind of mileage! I take photos of mine at nearly every fillup. Love my truck! Over 700 miles since the last fillup and still got a hundred or so to go.
DSC01628r.jpg

Full disclosure, though! Overall mileage since I bought the truck new 37,000+ miles ago is "only" 21 mpg.
2016 F150 Supercab, 3.5 Ecoboost, 3.55 gears with e-locker.

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Well I got her home today. MPG for the 260 miles from Grand Junction, CO to Denver was 21.1. This includes climbing and descending two high passes: Vail (10,600') and the Eisenhower Tunnel (11,000'.)

Needless to say, with gobs of power and torque, it was an easy drive. Actually, more than once I found myself WELL over the speed limit and had to deliberately slow myself down.

Wife loves the truck too (except for the fold-down center front seat. That seems to get in the way a bit.)

Now I have to rig up a kayak carrier for next weekend since I won't have a topper for at least a few weeks.

tennesseewj

Observer
Glad you were able to find one...looks nice! I have traditionally disliked red but more recently I've considered red as my next vehicle color. Every vehicle in town seems to be white, silver, gray, or black so I appreciate that red is at least different.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles