New guy looking for G-Wagen

supergenius

Hi, all. New here and wanted to introduce myself. I just discovered the site a few days ago and finally registered. I don't have any experience with true overlanding or expeditions, but have done my share of camping and a little off-roading. We got rid of a VW Westfalia about a year ago, and my son and I want a more capable camping and off road vehicle.

After doing some research we decided to shop for a G to build up. I'm looking forward to getting lots of info from the owners here and reading about your experiences. Can't wait to find the perfect G!

snyder.hunter

Adventurer
Hi, all. New here and wanted to introduce myself. I just discovered the site a few days ago and finally registered. I don't have any experience with true overlanding or expeditions, but have done my share of camping and a little off-roading. We got rid of a VW Westfalia about a year ago, and my son and I want a more capable camping and off road vehicle.

After doing some research we decided to shop for a G to build up. I'm looking forward to getting lots of info from the owners here and reading about your experiences. Can't wait to find the perfect G!

See your PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94