New Guy

xkid

Adventurer
Hi folks,Been creeping for a bit now...and can't stop.This site is awesome.I like the offroading part,but I like to get to the hard to reach area's.Love to do some off these trips you peeps are doing.Anyhoo here's my ride.Have not done to much to it,trying to decide if it is the right vehicle to do these type of adventures in.Comment away.
000_0024.jpg
:elkgrin:The "Moose" and me.

xkid

Adventurer
Yes they are capable.Just thinking about comfort [saw a thread about these seats not very comfortable,tend to agree] and horse power for the long hawls.Those hills can be hard loaded up.

RonapRhys

Adventurer
If you haven't been there, check out xterra.org (since you look Gen1). Lots of folks there with all sorts of mods done. Not sure which boards they frequent, but we do have a pretty decent contingent of Canadians that show up at our Xterra events (ECXC and GONE Moab).

Welcome!

granitex1

Adventurer
Granted you are not going to break any speed records pulling up a grade, but I have never been unable to go anywhere that I set my mind to.

That included mountain passes, pulling a trailer. And pulling trailers off road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior