New magazine coming out

The BN Guy

Expedition Leader
Based on Nissan vehicles. It'll include both automobiles, trucks, and SUV's. Our site, Nissanoffroad.net, is a partner and contributor.

Come over and see what they have to offer.

http://www.nissansportmag.com/

Ya know we gotta compete with the Toy's somehow.

articulate

Expedition Leader
Nothing wrong with another magazine. . . I read this earlier today and kept thinking about it all afternoon. So it at least piqued my interest and thinking capacity for the latter half of the day.

:beer:

Last edited:

david despain

Adventurer
:iagree: as usuall mark pretty much summed it up for me as well . might be kinda cool but i will wait to see how much truck stuff is in it.

The BN Guy

Expedition Leader
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it as well. As soon as I get mine and flip through it I'll post here. We're not expecting a LOT immediately but at least we have our foot in the door. I do know that the first few trucks to be highlighted are going to be good.

If the dedicated Nissan 4x4 mag does come to fruition I'll definitely be on that mailing list!

bootzilla

Adventurer
Very cool! Any Mag that has a Brock 510 on their webpage is cool with me!

I subscribed to Sport Z magazine when it first came out...man, that seems like a long time ago. After the first few issues, they started arriving at random times, and I am not really sure I got my full subscription's worth - but I did get a really cool Z-car calendar for signing up.

They did always have great info, though. Good tech articles. Hopefully adding in other car models and the trucks will make it more successful!

Hopefully they will be able to finally go monthly at some point, too. That was always a bummer, having to wait so long for the next issue...I'd end up reading it 3 or 4 times!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz