offroadchef

Adventurer
Hello Everyone,
Name is Markus and I live in the central valley of California. I own a Cafe and Catering Company:chowtime: in Sacramento. The name of the Cafe is Alexandria's Cafe. 916.361.9216 call if you are near by. Hours are from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm, there rest of the time is spent catering. This puts in a central location for some good trips. The only bad things is finding the time to go anywhere.
Now for the truck:
1989 Dodge Ramcharger. 318 motor, 5" lift with 35" tires. I have a Ramsey 9000# winch up front on a custom mount behind the stock bunmper, also a custom rear bumper. There is also a CB. I have plans on taking out the rear seat and building a storage/deck for a bed on the back. This way the wife will come along:wings::smileeek:
That is it for now

Markus

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Markus,
Welcome to ExPo Forum....:smiley_drive:
Lots of good folks here...great knowledge and info base...just a hoot to hang around both online and in person! :xxrotflma
Jump right in and get acquainted!

Glad to have you here!
:sombrero:
Ed

cipioxx

Observer
Man that truck is nice. I like the paint scheme also. Those 35's look so good on there I think I may have to try them on my K5. I was going to get 33s, but your truck site at a nice height. I like the look a lot. Thanks for the pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94