New player, any thoughts?

Spoony

I saw this today, interesting new option. The parts would be a concern but otherwise seems pretty reasonable setup. Looks like it still has dual rear wheels though. If wanting to get singles it could be tricky if ones made for Canter/Fuso's or Isuzu's or Iveco's don't fit, and associated other stuff involved. Though the tyre's on it looks reasonably capable.

Witchdoctor Oz

Adventurer
Here is the response from Avia Motor in Czechoslovakia.

Hello David,

Thank you for the email and interest.

Unfortunately we currently do not have any dealer in your lovely country and honestly do not even have a RHD vehicle at this moment.

Sorry about the news and if you need any help, please feel free to get in touch with me any time.

Best regards

Well that is a dead end

dan85

Observer
it has a compliance plate with Avia Oceania listed on it so perhaps someone is bringing them in and converting? the picture on gumtree is def in aus

Witchdoctor Oz

Adventurer
I have email the apparent Australian agent a week ago & no reply. All the info on line is 5 years old & the manufacturer does not have an agent down under. I would say the truck for sale is the sample truck imported by Avia Australia for promo work in 2013 & is now for sale. All this could be a good reason to work the price down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior