New Product / James Baroud Tunnel Awning

I am waiting to see the video. I am about to decide on which hard RTT i will be getting. If this is real, then my decision will be made.

Thanks

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
Sorry guys, it has been super busy around the shop and i'm slacking on my EP updates! :(

The tunnel awning has finally gotten the approvals we needed and is ready to go! We have been testing one personally for the past few months and it is sweet. We will have an official launch this coming month and awnings are already headed to dealers.

The awning can be fitted to any James Baroud tent, the kits include all needed parts even the adhesive and gun! The instructions are also super clear and will allow anyone to fit this kit to their tent, new or old.

Sorry guys, it has been super busy around the shop and i'm slacking on my EP updates! :(

The tunnel awning has finally gotten the approvals we needed and is ready to go! We have been testing one personally for the past few months and it is sweet. We will have an official launch this coming month and awnings are already headed to dealers.

The awning can be fitted to any James Baroud tent, the kits include all needed parts even the adhesive and gun! The instructions are also super clear and will allow anyone to fit this kit to their tent, new or old.
Very cool. Do you think you could get a video up soon?

Awesome update, Rin.

Excuse me if this is a pedantic question - but when you say the tunnel can be fitted to any JB tent, this includes the Space with its wonky door opening shape?

Rin,

What size is the awning? Will there be options for one to fit the regular size or the XXL size?

Looking at JB products on European sites, tunnels and awnings can be purchased indepenently, and the awnings are available in 2m and 2.5m lengths.
Interesting, so you have to cut a hole in your awning?

It's pretty stupid to not make awnings the same length as the tent though if you ask me. I've never understood the thinking of JB. It seems like they make a lot of poor decisions that hold them back from really dominating the industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk