New Product - Vector OffRoad JKE-Dock

elias

Observer
Received product today, very fast! The tool that I ordered with the JKE-Dock was not in the same package. Will that be sent seperate?

96discoXD

Adventurer
Just placed an order, this will be one of the first mods to my new to me 2010 JK Unlimited. Love it!

Last edited:

Vector OffRoad

Supporting Sponsor
TODAY is the last day of the New Year's Sale, 15% Off and Free Shipping on the site.

Does this rack effect receiption of the GPS/sat radio antenna?

We haven't had any complaints from any customers with GPS/Sat radio. The antenna is located above the passenger side rollbar so we don't anticipate any issues.

antenna.jpg

96discoXD

Adventurer
I just installed mine this weekend along with a couple RAM mounts and I have to say it was a very clean and easy install. I will mention a couple things to anyone considering this. Definitely get the magnetic tool with the e-dock, it's the best one I've used and it saved my bacon installing another accessory later in the weekend when I had to retreive some hardware that fell into a little crevice.
Overall, it is very solid and I have no squeaks or rattles from the dash resulting from the installation. The only thing I did notice was that the rubber pad really gives off a strong odor when the defrost is on, hopefully that out-gassing will wear off after a while.

Vector OffRoad

Supporting Sponsor
Cant wait for a possible 011 version:clapsmile

We are working on it. Mounting points are very limited in the 11's. Hopefully in the next 1.5 months, we will have them done. We are swamped with other new product development. Thanks for your interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne