new recovery tracks for large offroad vehicles

alan

Explorer
Well i have'nt had any complaints and i know the product works great! but it's hard to compete with the power of advertising!

Fergy

Hi Alan
Got your tracks here but havnt had to use them yet
They certainly look the goods and seem to be well worth the coin
Cheers fergy

Aussie Iron

Explorer
Well you can't go on a trip without getting a little stuck.
Story goes :- I was leading our group to a camp site along the beach and I reach a T intersection - CHOICE :- left or right, lets go left around the corner and straight down to the axle. No forward no backward (and yes I haven't let my tyres down to run on sand). Others go around to the right and it is a hard track. Without letting air out we use our recovery tracks under the rear wheels and are able to back out.

Dan.

Tourboy

Observer
I have found a great use for Alan's tracks when you aren't out bush. Sit on the box with the tracks inside (stiffens the box) and slide down the stairs. Keeps the kids amused for hours. :Wow1:

Aussie Iron

Explorer
I have found a great use for Alan's tracks when you aren't out bush. Sit on the box with the tracks inside (stiffens the box) and slide down the stairs. Keeps the kids amused for hours. :Wow1:

Well where are the vidoes !!!! Any use is use and it will be more than others have posted.

Dan.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Looks like they work killer.
What a solid vehicle mate! I love the sound of a non-choked up diesel like we have here.

biggoolies

Adventurer
Thanks Alan for these sand ladders. Without them we would have been stuck on the beach. They worked flawlessly to get us out of this soft sand. Worth their weight in gold!!FE822E7A-93B2-4736-9535-25BA238FD788.jpeg4995F2E5-898E-4AEB-9E87-0BF049E9040E.jpeg517C8FED-3669-4EAA-9653-1BF9B84B5FC2.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne