New smaller, more portable WaterPort

If you're going to go that route, I'd highly suggest going this much cheaper route. I use a one gallon for post hike/trail run rinse offs when I am not using my shower kit but there are many 2.0gal and 3.0gal sprayer pumps out there; even some battery operated pumps. I'm building a full onboard system but those portable showers are getting ridiculous in price. You can buy a pump sprayer and a few small and cheap adapters to fit a hose sprayer and be donski for less than 1/3 the price and fully maintainable by you for life. Not taking away from small business expansion but that is a proud price on a WaterPORT 2.0gal.

Just trying to help!

DiY Micro Sprayer

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
If you're going to go that route, I'd highly suggest going this much cheaper route. I use a one gallon for post hike/trail run rinse offs when I am not using my shower kit but there are many 2.0gal and 3.0gal sprayer pumps out there; even some battery operated pumps. I'm building a full onboard system but those portable showers are getting ridiculous in price. You can buy a pump sprayer and a few small and cheap adapters to fit a hose sprayer and be donski for less than 1/3 the price and fully maintainable by you for life. Not taking away from small business expansion but that is a proud price on a WaterPORT 2.0gal.

Just trying to help!

DiY Micro Sprayer
30 years plus with a Reunel 2 gallon garden sprayer. Shorten the wand a few inches and lengthen the hose with some hose from O'Reilly's or Home Depot. People overthink this stuff.

MiamiC70

I don’t disagree With you guys. For me 2gal is too limiting and the form factor doesn’t do anything for me either. I’m perfectly happy with my original 3.8gal mounted on my rack.

grogie

Like to Camp
The Day Tank with the Tacoma bed rail mount is a cool idea.

As far as two gallons, my wife and I find that's just the right amount of water for us to share to have a decent shower. (And I see the Day Tank is four gallons... nice!)

Last edited:

kga1978

I got one of these. It’s way too expensive for what it is, however, it’s nice and 2 gal is perfect for our weekend trips. We have a road shower for longer trips, but it’s a PITA to get on the roof - this one is so much easier.

Dallas TRDPro

:unsure: What about your own dishes? :cool:

Definitely need to clean the dishes after the dog licks them. My main reason for this is to keep my dog clean before he gets in the 4 Runner not only at camp, but also just regular days at the park. TBH, this is how he looks many times after the park.

A511E4C9-B520-4678-823F-F33E7F42AA29_1_201_a.jpeg

Reactions: WVI

robert

Expedition Leader

Just trying to help!

DiY Micro Sprayer

Count me as another using a cheap pump sprayer for years. Mine's a 1gal size that I want to say was like $6 on sale at Home Depot and it's still going strong; the only mod I did was screw the spray nozzle directly onto the handle without installing the wand. I've got a larger one that I added a kitchen sprayer to that works just as well; total costs under $20.

Heck, I use my Simple Shower a decent amount too; it's especially handy to keep in the truck for post bike rides.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior