New to me Outfitter Juno

Accrete

Explorer
Greetings, as I read through as many Outfitter related threads I can find here I’m excited to find there is a group of happy owners. My wife & I are going to visit the Outfitter facility on Wednesday June 12 as we continue our rig version 3.0 research.

Thom
Full time in our two-van-convoy...,
9C04132F-8358-41FB-88A8-77FB6ECCB730-e1559410210329.jpeg

Last edited:

arcteryx

Adventurer
OP or anyone who has one for awhile... any update on how these are holding up? Any problems? how is the condensation? And how do you handle dropoing the top when its raining? Any issues with the top or mold?

nobueno

OP or anyone who has one for awhile... any update on how these are holding up? Any problems? how is the condensation? And how do you handle dropoing the top when its raining? Any issues with the top or mold?

Still no complaints. Batteries finally died and I just put in a 200ah lithium that's been performing very well. Still no condensation to speak of. Happens occasionally in the tent room when the dogs are breathing really heavy and it's humid out but none in the main cabin.

We're actually getting ready to sell it because I got a new job and we don't use it enough and can't justify keeping it. So if anyone is interested, drop me a line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz