New Utility Vehicle Research - Looking For Research Participants

mcesare

I'm with International Market Solutions, a consulting and research firm, and we are conducting research for a manufacturer on a new utility vehicle concept. (By utility vehicle I mean something like a Polaris Ranger, John Deere gator, etc.) We are looking for research participants with which to conduct phone interviews to understand their current utility vehicle usage and get their reaction to a new utility vehicle concept.

One of the market segments we are exploring is search and rescue/fire/EMS. We are looking for managers, supervisors or others that use and/or make recommendations or decisions regarding utility vehicles, particularly if you use your utility vehicles in rough/difficult terrain, snow or other challenging conditions. If you are interested in participating please contact me: mcesare@internationalmarketsolutions.com.

Thank you.

Marc Cesare

haven

Expedition Leader
International Market Solutions seems to be a legitimate company, so go for it if you're interested.

jham

Adventurer
We use ATVs and Land Cruisers to extract very sick kids from remote African villages and bring them to our clinics - I've made several vehicle modifications over the past few months to help us to do it more efficiently. Would be happy to give some insight on what helps us best.

I'll email you.

Pat Caulfield

Our SAR Team uses ATV/UTVs to pull a litter trailer (self-center litter design with torsion bar suspension) when we can access via a 4x4/atv/utv trail. In Colorado some trails are ATV limited with 50" gates so that UTV (Rangers/mules) can't get through. Although they are built more for play the Polaris RZR side by sides because they are atv legal at 50" width are becoming the side by side of choice for us. Their small load area works nice to carry the gear of the two folks riding in the rig and a winch is front mounted.

Even though there is usually a winch mounted, because of their weight they are not used for system anchors unless back anchored to a bomber tree or rock.

Although the atv/utv is nice it is usually the human mule train for evac, or possibly a helio for a rapid evac.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier