New Wildernest on the block!

erod

Adventurer
So a new couple moved in across the street and they have a Wildernest! This one only pops up 45 degrees so there is no platform to sleep on but more head room than a regular topper. You rarely see these out here so to have 2 on one street is pretty wild. If they pop it up soon i'll get more pics...

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Hey, erod,

What's that white stuff all over in your photo?

Hang on while I get out my sunscreen...should be 85 degrees about now. :victory:

:sombrero:

erod

Adventurer
Powder

Thats powder! We have already been skiing for a month, oh, and we still get to wear sunscreen! cheers...

erod

Adventurer
Yea Dave, exactly, although the one in your picture seems like its in a little better condition...I'll look at the tag inside and get back to you...cheers

Brian894x4

Explorer
Hmmm, I kind of like that design better. Even though it's not as practicle as far as sleeping. Dang I could kind of go for one of those . :drool:

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
Brian894x4 said:
Hmmm, I kind of like that design better. Even though it's not as practicle as far as sleeping. Dang I could kind of go for one of those . :drool:
I wonder if on a Toyota it would be tall enough to stand up? Otherwise, it would be really nice to keep from getting claustrophobic for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne