NEW XO Trailer Jack from Ark -

grogie

Like to Camp
I see that you now have different load ratings ... Is the physical size the same for the 350, 500, and 750? I bought mine about 2-1/2 years ago... I don't recall what the load rating was on it?

I also like the black verison!

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
I have left three messages with the ArkPak Chicago number with no response. A web message is also unanswered.

I am looking at the XO 350 The static load rating at 770 lbs. Unlike the other jack models there is no dynamic load rating.

The XO 500 is rated Static Load Rating: 1100lbs Dynamic Load Rating: 770lbs

The XO 750 is rated Static Load Rating: 1650lbs Dynamic Load Rating: 1100lbs

I'm thinking of putting this jack on a new Smittybilt trailer. I'm guessing the dynamic load rating is based on pulling the trailer on the jack like in their promotional video.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
I received this message :

Thank you for your email the XO350 only has a staic load rating of 350 kgs or approx. 770 punds of static load there has been no dynamic load assigned to the XO350 trailer jack

If you have any more questions please ask.

Regards

Brett from ark

Jafrench

Observer
Anybody want a damaged XO750 free of charge except for shipping? Like an idiot I was jockeying my trailer around out of the garage with the car. My garage has a short ramp and I forgot to crank the wheel up. Put a dent in the round tube that telescopes in/out of the square tube. Still works and is strong but doesn't telescope as much. I can get measurements of how much travel is left if someone is interested. Briefly looked at trying to take it apart to fix but gave up. Was used a handful of times prior to my idiocy.
I'm in Denver, CO and would be happy to look into shipping via online calculator/estimators.

And because this is supposed to be a tech thread and not the classifieds, I'll say that any other trailer jack would have crumpled had I done this to it. Strong as hell and the height adjustability just makes things so nice.

Lucky3

Anybody want a damaged XO750 free of charge except for shipping? Like an idiot I was jockeying my trailer around out of the garage with the car. My garage has a short ramp and I forgot to crank the wheel up. Put a dent in the round tube that telescopes in/out of the square tube. Still works and is strong but doesn't telescope as much. I can get measurements of how much travel is left if someone is interested. Briefly looked at trying to take it apart to fix but gave up. Was used a handful of times prior to my idiocy.
I'm in Denver, CO and would be happy to look into shipping via online calculator/estimators.

And because this is supposed to be a tech thread and not the classifieds, I'll say that any other trailer jack would have crumpled had I done this to it. Strong as hell and the height adjustability just makes things so nice.

I’m interested! Shipping is to 78266

Thank you,

Robert

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

grogie

Like to Camp
So I purchased the black version of the XO jack and finally installed it as I'm getting ready to leave soon for Expo West. I'll admit that it was purely for cosmetics, however I was pleasantly surprised to see that the spring that kept the wheel in place (when the jack is in the up position) had been redesigned to just a simple "nipple". With my previous XO jack, I immediately ruined the spring, and no replacement parts were available. (sigh)

Anyway, the black version looks great on my black trailer. I forgot how heavy this jack is... I could say it's over kill being that my trailer is only around 1100#s loaded, however, it's also perfect for it! I have actually dragged the trailer around in the dirt and it makes it easy to do so, and I have no worries about it breaking like the cheap one that I first had on the trailer. Several summers ago I had to unhook my trailer on a trail to turn it around as I couldn't go forward, so I pushed the trailer off into a ditch, turned my Jeep around, and manhandled the trailer to get it hooked back up. This level of a jack can take abuse!

R4gc30.jpg

I set it up just like the previous one. It just barely fits on my trailer's small tongue.

HBQeda.jpg

So this shows the new "nipple" design. This is a huge improvement as this solution actually works perfect. The wheel can be put in multiple positions (I have it straight up). Nice improvement Ark!

lpz0DX.jpg

The trailer is ready to go, and still has some mud on the tires from the previous (mud, mud, and more mud) Expo East. (y)

Dnm3gA.jpg

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

So I purchased the black version of the XO jack and finally installed it as I'm getting ready to leave soon for Expo West. I'll admit that it was purely for cosmetics, however I was pleasantly surprised to see that the spring that kept the wheel in place (when the jack is in the up position) had been redesigned to just a simple "nipple". With my previous XO jack, I immediately ruined the spring, and no replacement parts were available. (sigh)

Anyway, the black version looks great on my black trailer. I forgot how heavy this jack is... I could say it's over kill being that my trailer is only around 1100#s loaded, however, it's also perfect for it! I have actually dragged the trailer around in the dirt and it makes it easy to do so, and I have no worries about it breaking like the cheap one that I first had on the trailer. Several summers ago I had to unhook my trailer on a trail to turn it around as I couldn't go forward, so I pushed the trailer off into a ditch, turned my Jeep around, and manhandled the trailer to get it hooked back up. This level of a jack can take abuse!

R4gc30.jpg

I set it up just like the previous one. It just barely fits on my trailer's small tongue.

HBQeda.jpg

So this shows the new "nipple" design. This is a huge improvement as this solution actually works perfect. The wheel can be put in multiple positions (I have it straight up). Nice improvement Ark!

lpz0DX.jpg

The trailer is ready to go, and still has some mud on the tires from the previous (mud, mud, and more mud) Expo East. (y)

Dnm3gA.jpg

What’s the collapsed length like shown in storage mode? My trailer has a different style jockey wheel that when stored is completely removed and stored on top of the tongue in front of the front box, but Im looking for a beefier wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grogie

Like to Camp
What’s the collapsed length like shown in storage mode? My trailer has a different style jockey wheel that when stored is completely removed and stored on top of the tongue in front of the front box, but Im looking for a beefier wheel.

It's about 25" in length in the storage mode, and sits out 3" from the trailer's frame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles