NEW XO Trailer Jack from Ark -

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Have you pulled it much yet? Any rattling when in the upright position?

I pulled it 600 miles this past week and took the trailer off road and through Last Dollar Road and Alta Lakes Road in Telluride area to get to our spot. It rattles a small amount but nothing louder than my trailer chains or gear in the front of the trailer. Definitely made situating the trailer a breeze once I disconnected from the jeep and was able to move the trailer a full 90 degrees on dirt with a small incline. My trailer weighs 3200lbs loaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xventure77

I can't seem to find these anywhere. Need one for my offroad teardrop, ideally in black (so massive it doesn't need to have bling). Any idea when they'll be back in stock?

furbucket

Observer
I can't seem to find these anywhere. Need one for my offroad teardrop, ideally in black (so massive it doesn't need to have bling). Any idea when they'll be back in stock?

Etrailer says they’re in stock:

Xventure77

Etrailer says they’re in stock:

Thanks, I was looking for the ark PN. Figures they would use a different one. Came up sold out on every site I found so assumed that was true everywhere.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Yeah I bought mine direct from Ark. Are you saying I could sell it for a premium to someone in dire need of a black one?

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Bought the 1,100lb variant from etrailer.com but it won't mount properly to the 1.5"x3" box channel frame on my trailer. Looks like a nice enough trailer tongue jack but...not a direct bolt on jack despite being advertised to fit "...trailer tongues 2" to 6" tall". And the included mounting bolts are 1/2" too long...bottom out before the mount can be tightened.

Does anyone else get tired of re-engineering most products today? Well, I am.

RacerAV

I have the 750 all black. My aluminum trailer has 2x2 a frame sides that I basically wrapped in flat alum bars to get the perfect height and width for the jack to bolt up to. Not everything universal really is. But I LOVE the jack and the small time and money investment was TOTALLY worth it.

DTBAZ

I guess I forgot to update with pics after install. Has been put to use and made maneuvering the trailer much easier once at the site and disconnecting from tow vehicle.
a1b587d2e95da041f8becd8404d8c246.jpg
401178ecf5fdf97d5ff9f56d429e3d4a.jpg
89a333b4aa6488d447a8c20082cb2a66.jpg
55ca4544042e8913e5865654abbc8e1f.jpg
How is the black finish holding up? Can't decide which one to get black or silver. thx.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

How is the black finish holding up? Can't decide which one to get black or silver. thx.

Perfect so far. Been on 3-4 outings since it was installed and probably close to 1500 miles on the interstates, no chips or scratches.

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
wow some really nice photos there

has anyone seen the new Ark XO coupler rated to 5000Lbs class 3 coupler ?

Regards

Brett from Ark

grogie

Like to Camp
In regards to the question on how is the black paint holding up, I was at Expo East this last weekend, and yesterday I cleaned up my trailer, and took these pictures. The black paint is showing scratches. The handle interesting enough is starting to look like it's being sand blasted, which the handle being that it removes, is kept inside my Jeep so it's not from being outside (and I don't place it on any other metal objects that it's rubbing on).

nRbNSm.jpg

bogmyd.jpg

RntRlv.jpg

V678rF.jpg

Still, it's a very nice, heavy duty jockey wheel, and I still prefer the black version (just fits my trailer). At Expo, a fellow camper had a really nice purchased trailer and it had a much lesser jockey wheel on it.

9o6W7f.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles