Nissan’s “Tired Old Styled “Frontier Continues to Surprise Reviewers

Munga Brown

?My bad, dudes! I’m still tryin’ to get used to this place & I guess that’s taking all my brain power so I’m not payin’ attention... Ha! I can be a douchy idiot sometimes. Plus Oregon’s cash crop doesn’t help. Well, yes it does, but that’s beside the point. ?

docwatson

Adventurer
I guess this goes here.

Alfonso Albaisa, global vice president of design for Nissan, also teased that the design of the new Frontier would be more extroverted than the rest of Nissan’s newest lineup, teasing a “strong” look with the “spirituality of adventure.”

What does that even mean?

Smileyshaun

Observer
I think the xterra was dropped because it was to small for the market , if you look at a new 4Runner it’s nearly the size of a first gen sequoia. Park a frontier next to a Tacoma and it looks tiny , And honestly I think that’s what’s keeping it in the market a midsize truck is now the size of a full size and a full-size truck is almost the size of a semi. Plus both the Xterra and the frontier ride like a real truck nowadays everybody wants their SUV to drive like a car .

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Hopefully just corporate speak for we’re bringing the Navara here.
I don't know.... based on this comment, I wonder if it is just going to be a facelift / update of the current truck?

Automobile also reports the new pickup will still be based on the same basic platform as the current Frontier with updated electrical architecture and chassis components, and everything else required for modern “safety, driver-assist, and connectivity technology.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94