Nissan 4x4 Club 11th anniversary

mosq

Observer
Hello, my friends!

This weekend we celebrated Nissan 4x4 Club's (nissan-4x4.ru) 11th anniversary in cold rainy russian forest. My Maverick had some problems, so I visited this event on my Nissan Serena minivan. On the way back I really felt that Serena gives me no offroad freedom, which I have while I ride my Maverick :) Anyway, a lot of fun, mud, friends and photos.

All 56 photos are here: http://www.mosadventure.com/photos/3244/

Enjoy :) Comments are appreciated!

6381.jpg

holidaynation

Observer
Wow, being a nissan owner and nissan club member myself, I can feel the joy of hanging out at a club event. That sure is a pile of muck, i can't believe you wheeled your van.:victory: Is it a 4x4? I have never heard of them. Loved seeing someone wheeling the Lada car(sorry can't remember the model), Had one of those back in the 80s, it was a fun car. I love the Lada niva too. So is it a Nissan club which anyone can join and enjoy, or did you just take some random shots of others out and about.

rage on brother

mosq

Observer
My Nissan Serena minivan is full time 4x4, automatic transmission and 2.5 turbo diesel inside with 150hp :)
But since this is native japanese car (right-hand wheel) it has only about 7-10" ground clearance (japans like low cars, as I see). While my Ford Maverick has about 17-20" clearance to the chassis and about 30" to the frame.
That's why I couldn't drive well when the road becomes a little wet.

LADA is 2105.

Our nissan 4x4 club (nissan-4x4.ru) is open for everyone. We have many ex-nissan-owners, who bought new cars (toyota, ford, mitsubishi, etc..) but they are still in our club and visit our events. Just because they are already good friends :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz