Nissan Photos - post your's

Since the truck hasn't moved in almost two months due to the quarantine and I'm not commuting for the time being... decided to put the tent back up on top to give me a little more space in the garage.........
How do you like your winch mount? I'm thinking of getting one myself in the mean time before I commit to a full bumper. I was looking at one from Dezert Runner offroad, but my plans to pick one up on a trip were interrupted for the foreseeable future by COVID canceling that trip.

OverlandKyle

Adventurer
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT..... worth every penny! It was also fun taking apart the front end to mount the bracket and trimming up the lower fascia.... if not for the beers and shooting the breeze with the neighbors, it’s a 3 hours or so job

Recommended books for Overlanding

Overlanding the Americas: La Lucha
by Mr Graeme Robert Bell
From $20
Lone Rider
by speth Beard
From $16.23
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT..... worth every penny! It was also fun taking apart the front end to mount the bracket and trimming up the lower fascia.... if not for the beers and shooting the breeze with the neighbors, it’s a 3 hours or so job
Who is the manufacture of the one you have?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

paulforeman

Got out to do some wheeling last weekend. 2000 XE V6 CC SB. Always go with a buddy this time of year in the Rockies and bring all your winching and recovery gear.

DSC_1738.JPG
Beached-whale status.

DSC_1668.JPG
Found some pretty deep Creek crossings.

IMG_20200504_111842_596.jpg
The fog was awesome. Socked us in all weekend.