Nite Ride in Phoenix, Prescott, Sedona, Florence... Area?!?

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
Throwing out an idea here,

My Dad and little brother are in town for the weekend and next week but with moving into our new house our weekend days have been dedicated to lifting boxes and furniture and the weekdays dedicated to work for me. They would both like to go for an off road trail ride so I am thinking of a night ride!

Would any of you in the Phoenix area be interested in doing a night ride one night next week, Monday - Thursday Nights?

I have done Box Canyon at night and thought it was pretty cool how the lights would play off the canyon walls, so maybe Box Canyon or Coke Ovens?

Any suggestions would be more than welcome! Are there any good trails in the Sedona or Prescott area that would be cool at night?

Has anyone run Broken Arrow at night?

This could be pretty cool!

Thanks Brian

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
I might be game for a Monday night trip for either the Box Canyon or Coke Ovens, since they are close by my home.

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
I've run Broken Arrow at night...very nice.

(Plus, camping out on the end is a nice spot too, but since that's "not allowed" I wouldn't knoww anything about it....)

:camping:

-H-

datrupr

Expedition Leader
I think Broken Arrow at night would be pretty cool, but I am not sure when, I still have a broken CV axle at the moment, so 4WD.:mad:

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
Monday night just became no good, have to be the responsible DAD!

Tuesday night is looking like the only option as the resto of the week nights have filled up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz