NO LONGER FOR SALE. iKamper Skycamp for sale in Bend Oregon: $2800 OBO (used, pick-up at CVT in Bend)

ultragoat

FOR SALE: iKamper Skycamp $2800 OBO (used, pick-up at CVT in Bend)

Description: Used for roughly 20 nights +/- on a trip out west Summer of 2018. Has been in storage at CVT's warehouse since July of 2018. Upgraded the mattress in the main floor with 2" high density organic latex mattress and 1/2 high density EVA foam to act as a moisture barrier and firm base layer. All zipper pulls upgraded to 550 paracord. This is the original version, not the version currently for sale on the iKamper website. The latches are the older style but I have had no issues with them at all. Truly more space than my wife and I need. This tent is cavernous on the inside and the setup/take down is super easy. Packing pillows and linens inside takes a bit of getting used to as they must be located against the hinge side to avoid the uprights that fold in when closing. We used this tent in a variety of environments with no issue in heavy rain, high winds, and cooler temps. We have never camped in it during the winter so I can't speak to how it performs in that environment but I don't foresee any issues with winter camping. (iKamper does make a winter insulation kit)

Price: $2800 OBO

Known Problems: some slight pin striping here and there on the shell
IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_1179.JPG
IMG_1507.jpg
IMG_1884.jpg
but nothing significant.

1811 Cruiser

These are great tents. We love ours. Ended up putting two Exped magamat duos in it and I don't think I've ever slept so good in a tent. Good luck with the sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94