'nother new member/van on board!

Gravity

Observer
Howdy,
Just wanted to say Hello and introduce you to my 4x4 Sportsmobile, 'Moe'

He is 6 yrs old w/ a V10 and Quigley 4x4 conversion, and he loves to explore the mtn's and desert here in UT.

So far minimal upgrades, it is pretty well stocked to begin with. I will be retro fitting a swing away cargo box to the rear Reunel bumper, and upgrading the rear springs over the winter.

jeff@work

Adventurer
Welcome aboard! Nice looking sportsmobile! What kind of upgrade are you doing for the rear springs? Complete replacement?

Gravity

Observer
Advanced 4wd is 45 minutes away down in SLC and they're fired up on the Firestone Ride Rite air bags, installed about 350-400. Will also look into new leafsprings. Mostly want to help out the sagging rear end when fully loaded or trips, don't do any aggressive 4wd, mostly use it for winter and the rougher forest service roads getting to the trailheads.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Nice Sportsmobile.

An excellent choice for getting through the snow and off the beaten path. I use airbags too and they're a great way to go.

Heber City is a really neat town. I had a blast there during a multi-day conference at the Homestead Resort. You're lucky to live in such a nice place. I'll keep an eye out for Moe, next time I'm down that way.

:beer:

Clutch

<---Pass
So when are you van guys going to paint some murals on the side. I know if I had one, I would. :D

My good friend has one, it is the coolest thing, those 4WD vans....I tease all the time, when will he get some Frank Frazetta on there.

Seriously I would put on a mural...not trying to make fun, I think it would appease the Van Gods.

35451326-M.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz