OBI Dweller Review and Discussion

gendlert

Is the powerbank (3) AGM or Lithium? I can't find any details on it. And can the A/C run off it or is it hookup only?

I plan to take a drive up from Tucson to Mesa, AZ to check one out here someday.
Batteries are AGM. AC is hookup (or generator) only. And if you're in Tucson, send me a PM and I can save you a trip.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

itsjustme0770

Hi all- had a dealer tell me that they are expecting to start receiving a Dweller that sleeps 4 in the same configuration as the Opus 15 in February. Nothing on OBI's site. Anyone seen or heard the same? Thanks in advance.

gendlert

Hi all- had a dealer tell me that they are expecting to start receiving a Dweller that sleeps 4 in the same configuration as the Opus 15 in February. Nothing on OBI's site. Anyone seen or heard the same? Thanks in advance.
Heard rumors of a Dweller bunkhouse (Dweller XT?), but not certain of timeline. Certainly seems to be a market for it.

WingShot

Thank you for the great review! We have had a deposit down on an OP15 since last Summer and just moved it over to the Dweller. It is just the Princess and I, plus one dog at this time. A little apprehensive due to the Dwellers recent appearance, but you have helped alleviate that a little bit. A few things with the Dweller make it more appealing in our situation, just hope it holds up.

gendlert

Thank you for the great review! We have had a deposit down on an OP15 since last Summer and just moved it over to the Dweller. It is just the Princess and I, plus one dog at this time. A little apprehensive due to the Dwellers recent appearance, but you have helped alleviate that a little bit. A few things with the Dweller make it more appealing in our situation, just hope it holds up.
Glad I could help. I don't think you'll regret it for a moment.

gendlert

Wow. I dig the extra storage. I wouldn't trade in my 13 with the cabinets cutting off the ability for my feet to hang off the bottom of the bed, but if you're sleeping 3, that's a slick solution. Thanks for sharing @garren

rehammer81

I'm intrigued. I really expected virtually a carbon copy layout of the Opus OP15, which I don't even mind, but I like this layout even better.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

bzerob

Really like the layout. Would fit my needs perfectly, but wonder what the dimensions of the bunk are since OBi has yet to provide any info on their website.

Also, the weight...ooofff...

garren

I take delivery Thursday 2/3 of our 13 from that dealership in Denton Tx if I get chance I will ask or look at it myself at dimension of bunk and post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phuston

Great group at Outback RV. I’m currently working out a deal to move to the 15 or maybe the 13 and trade my Opus 15. Build quality, design and overall layout of the dweller is better.

Brad Saxton

Just picked up my Dweller 15 at Outback RV in Denton last Saturday. I really wish they would’ve followed suit with the OP-15 layout…… the one bunk is really short, but it does have a lot of storage.

I’m new to overlanding/camping in general so really don’t even know my needs just yet. The bunk will be a good overhead storage if nothing else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94