oemMitsubishiparts.com closing

GrantC

Observer
I received an email from oemmitsubishiparts.com yesterday, cancelling my backorder with the reason that "our store is closing in a few weeks".

Luckily there are one or two others still in business!

Mudrunner

Adventurer
I tried searching for links in the forum, do you have any parts stores links that you mind sharing? Hate the selection of local parts stores.

plh

Explorer
I've recently had a pretty rough experience with MitsubishiPartsWarehouse. Ordered a bunch of things for my Gen 3, they shipped them but didn't put the correct shipping label on the box (core competency for a mail order company I'd think) so the shipment got stuck at the post office. Took me several emails and phone calls to get a duplicate shipment sent. Original order placed 11/27/18, original order shipped 11/30/18 - stuck - replacement parts shipped 12/14/18 - expected delivery today 12/18/18.

So much for needing parts in a hurry.

plh

Explorer
I've recently had a pretty rough experience with MitsubishiPartsWarehouse. Ordered a bunch of things for my Gen 3, they shipped them but didn't put the correct shipping label on the box (core competency for a mail order company I'd think) so the shipment got stuck at the post office. Took me several emails and phone calls to get a duplicate shipment sent. Original order placed 11/27/18, original order shipped 11/30/18 - stuck - replacement parts shipped 12/14/18 - expected delivery today 12/18/18.

So much for needing parts in a hurry.

Finally delivered 12/19

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles