OFF MARKET - Snugtop Outback (8ft Bed) + Roofnest Falcon XL + Extras - $7000

tlagerlof

This package of products includes everything that is currently a part of, attached to, or connected with the Snugtop camper shell. I can break this up into different package deals or sell everything together. Obviously there are quite a few lights within this post, and for me currently they are all beautifully wired to a Switchpros control panel, which allows me to use the lights dimming and strobe features. However, they can be wired to whatever source you want.

First: From the factory is Snugtop "Outback" camper shell with sportsman Package (600lb roof capacity, fishing rod holder, USB ports), "Windoors" on both sides, a fold down/sliding front window for access to the cab, 2 x LED strip lights with custom switch on top of the USB box, and Yakima tracks on the roof. New this was $5700 installed.

I added these extras, which will come with the camper shell:
1. Paint matched housing for the factory relocated camera from the tailgate. This is so you do not lose all of the fancy camera angles Ford offers with the 360 system (if you have it). - $500
2. Baja Designs "porch light" for an excess of lighting off the rear end - $180
3. Baja Designs push button LED rock light (minimal light, perfect not to disturb camp partners) - $80
4. 3 x Frontrunner crossbars attached to the Yakima track - $375
5. Bedrug carpet kit - $440

Final cost was $7275:

I am asking $4000 for everything mentioned above, and I am not removing any of the additions, theoretically they are permanently installed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second: Currently installed on top of the shell is a Roofnest Falcon XL - Roofnest crossbars - Roofnest awning brackets, and a Dobinsons 4x4 size Large awning. I would like to sell all as one package.

1. I bought all of this as a package deal from a portal member in Indio CA, just about a year ago for $3500, I dont believe he used it. Since I bought it I have used it a couple dozen times, it is in great condition, no rips, no stains, and cared for.

I am asking $2500 for everything mentioned here.

Third: There are 4 x Baja Designs clear dimmable S2s (2 on either side) that we use for camp lights and these are cleanly mounted to the frontrunner crossbars. New these sell as a pair for $350.

I am asking $500 for the 4 lights.

I would love it if someone said "I will take everything as is, one big package, lets do this", and if that is true, Id try to work a deal.

Let me know what you want. I can send more pictures if you need, but probably better if you check out the manufacturers sites. If you have any questions or want to see additional pictures, I'd be happy to chat.

Travis - I live in Costa Mesa in SOCAL
tc.lagerlof@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_3844.JPG
    IMG_3844.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 340
  • Av4ZIWfRSSud2R72KdeKhw.jpg
    Av4ZIWfRSSud2R72KdeKhw.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 384
  • 9NXxByzrRRKPkSICOnhJsQ.jpg
    9NXxByzrRRKPkSICOnhJsQ.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 855
  • BLEzwsNRQ6Gx9qwnSfcsuA.jpg
    BLEzwsNRQ6Gx9qwnSfcsuA.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 391
  • Nn0MWM1pRKeevx2BRuw0Ag.jpg
    Nn0MWM1pRKeevx2BRuw0Ag.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 366
  • u0sbFTH5TuKMk%HuMY0SHQ.jpg
    u0sbFTH5TuKMk%HuMY0SHQ.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 348
  • DqcFOBorQ6OZcedRUytMXA.jpg
    DqcFOBorQ6OZcedRUytMXA.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 358
  • Xqii%c1QRnyXet668VTMSg.jpg
    Xqii%c1QRnyXet668VTMSg.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 495
  • UsqT4kqlRDuXwS%CZ%wzAw.jpg
    UsqT4kqlRDuXwS%CZ%wzAw.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 352
  • edsRz+0BT5+jN0Ps48sEpQ.jpg
    edsRz+0BT5+jN0Ps48sEpQ.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 326
Last edited:

tlagerlof

A few more pictures. I plan to open up the tent and awning this week, Ill take a few more pictures and try to capture the condition of the tent inside and out along with the awning deployed.

Attachments

• IMG_3859.JPG
    IMG_3859.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 139
  • pKlk1A6OQmmc+tMQPfCirQ.jpg
    pKlk1A6OQmmc+tMQPfCirQ.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 150
  • juhAE%siQxqTBBluQqd9kA.jpg
    juhAE%siQxqTBBluQqd9kA.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 184
  • t+ivkexaQhGep5S+c28K3w.jpg
    t+ivkexaQhGep5S+c28K3w.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 157
  • eUpJDX9aQauWgzAnmgebBw.jpg
    eUpJDX9aQauWgzAnmgebBw.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 249

tlagerlof

Those are nice shells. What's next a hardsided camper? Beautiful truck dude.
My intention is to sell the entire truck, I have it listed here on the forum. If the truck as it sits doesnt sell, I was thinking I would sell off pieces and bring it back down to as close as stock as possible. In my super over inflated area of California, my truck is selling for 75-80K all day long, and I could get the rest that I want in pieces. Everything truly depends on how the cookie crumbles.

Thanks for the compliment and have a great week!
Travis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles