Off-Road and Adventure in Romania.

twiisted71

Adventurer
What are those tires on the white Patrol in the early pics? The really meaty looking ones.

Do you ever enter the Breslau Rally? I love watching videos of it. Definitely on my bucket list to see in person.

Romanian architecture has always been a box to tick on my Grand European trip, had no idea there were so many offroading spots as well. BEAUTIFUL pics. Nothing like a bonfire and buddies!!!! Is that public land you are on when in these pictures?

Last edited:

JorJ

Observer
What are those tires on the white Patrol in the early pics? The really meaty looking ones.

Do you ever enter the Breslau Rally? I love watching videos of it. Definitely on my bucket list to see in person.

Romanian architecture has always been a box to tick on my Grand European trip, had no idea there were so many offroading spots as well. BEAUTIFUL pics. Nothing like a bonfire and buddies!!!!
BF Goodrich MT 33/10.5/R15. Very good tires for summer time, but not so good for mud. For mud and mayhem I use Silverstone MT 117 Xtreme, same size.
Speaking by the bonfire and buddies... this ones was taken on sea shore. Black Sea, Romania...

All photos on that day/night on WILDSTATE.

twiisted71

Adventurer
Thanks for the reply It was the Silverstons I was interested in. I've seen them on lots of Euro rigs. Alas yet another cool item we can't get over in the US.