Off Road Trailer Group Buy (M416 Style) ***Closed***

bruleto

There's another thread on here where a guy modded a Dinoot trailer and I am using that for some inspiration.
You mind sharing the link to the thread of the build you referenced? I did a quick search but not sure I won't the correct thread. I'm definitely interested in getting inspiration from others as I begin to mod the 4LC trailer once it arrives.

cycleman4

Observer
@FourLeafCloverFab can this trailer be modified to haul a dirt bike? I am very interested in joining the group order. I am up in Chico so only a few hours from you guys. I have a RTT but would like to get it off the truck on trips so I don’t have to pack up all the time I want to leave camp.

cycleman4

Observer
Got my order in! Grey with raised RTT rack, Battery group(3outlets), and best of all a place to haul my moto. Can't wait to put this thing to work.😁

DannyLLama

Observer
Group buy is officially closed. Thank you to everyone for your interest and to those to committed. I look forward to everyone's pics of their builds!

Mgmacha71

I'm getting base trailer in black
- Spare tire carrier
- Raised RTT mount

I plan to use my JK take-off wheels with new Nitto tires (probably Terra Grapplers since the Ridge Grapplers on my Jeep are overkill for the trailer)
I'm going to do quite a few mods to the trailer, like 2 batteries, solar mounted under the RTT rack, slide outs and a pull out galley of some kind. I'll add a water tank and pump and ultimately a propane water heater. There's another thread on here where a guy modded a Dinoot trailer and I am using that for some inspiration.
Can you send me link to this other guys trailer that you reference? I'd like to see for ideas as well.