Off Road Trailer Group Buy (M416 Style) ***Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruleto

There's another thread on here where a guy modded a Dinoot trailer and I am using that for some inspiration.

You mind sharing the link to the thread of the build you referenced? I did a quick search but not sure I won't the correct thread. I'm definitely interested in getting inspiration from others as I begin to mod the 4LC trailer once it arrives.

cycleman4

Adventure seeker
@FourLeafCloverFab can this trailer be modified to haul a dirt bike? I am very interested in joining the group order. I am up in Chico so only a few hours from you guys. I have a RTT but would like to get it off the truck on trips so I don’t have to pack up all the time I want to leave camp.

cycleman4

Adventure seeker
Got my order in! Grey with raised RTT rack, Battery group(3outlets), and best of all a place to haul my moto. Can't wait to put this thing to work.?

DannyLLama

Observer
Group buy is officially closed. Thank you to everyone for your interest and to those to committed. I look forward to everyone's pics of their builds!

Mgmacha71

I'm getting base trailer in black
- Spare tire carrier
- Raised RTT mount

I plan to use my JK take-off wheels with new Nitto tires (probably Terra Grapplers since the Ridge Grapplers on my Jeep are overkill for the trailer)
I'm going to do quite a few mods to the trailer, like 2 batteries, solar mounted under the RTT rack, slide outs and a pull out galley of some kind. I'll add a water tank and pump and ultimately a propane water heater. There's another thread on here where a guy modded a Dinoot trailer and I am using that for some inspiration.
Can you send me link to this other guys trailer that you reference? I'd like to see for ideas as well.

norcalscott

I can post pictures of my RTT on a pallet, Whynter refrigerator, solar package, battery chargers, propane tank and mount, hot water heater, lock and roll hitch, lights, etc. I've got everything except the trailer but I think Simon is dealing with some supply issues under the current circumstances. Not sure about everyone else, but I am itching to get out there. :)

bruleto

@norcalscott I'm in the same boat as you. I have a garage full of gear for the trailer as well. I'm very much looking forward to getting the trailer but I understand Simon's hands are tied with regard to supplies. I know it will be worth the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles